4.01.2010

Easter Part 2

I don't mean to toot my own horn but when I finished this dress and held it up to actually look at the little details, it literally took my breath away.  It's mostly because of the beautiful fabric and lace trim (and maybe a little of my handiwork ;) )

So here it is.  The finished product.  Sophie's Easter dress.  It looks more like something I should hang up on a wall but I suppose I'll let her wear it for a little bit as long as there is no chocolate within a 100 foot radius.

I'll post some pictures of her wearing it when we get our family pictures done.  I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This dress is beautiful!! I love the detailing!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

That is adorable, I love the lace :)
and the jacket, sooooo cute!!!

Anna said...

Nice work Sarah!!!!Its beautiful!!!

Mars said...

wow that dress is beautiful! Good job! Can't wait to see it on Sophie with her adorable little jacket :)