5.13.2009

happy mother's day

laptop bag for mom

This year for Mom's Day I decided to make something with my own 2 hands for my mom. I had a really fun time with this project. For a little intro, my mom is addicted to her computers. She never, ever, ever goes anywhere without her laptop. So, to break up the monotony of black laptop bags, I decided to make her one.

what i used:

1. yellowish linen for exterior
2. coordinating cotton for interior
3. coordinating thread
4. light quilt batting
5. pattern from Sew Darn Cute

how it turned out:




4 comments:

Mars said...

wow that is SO CUTE!! You impress me with your mad sewing skills. I need a machine so I can start being creative & creating things I always think up in my head! I'm sure she absolutely loved it!

Bethany said...

wow, it's gorgeous! i love the fabrics. your mom is so lucky.

Green Montana said...

ednessYou are VERY talented- keep cranking out the projects and maybe someday you can teach me!!!

Anna said...

Nice work Sarah!