4.30.2009

fishy shoes

something for Jonah

Since Sophie's shoes turned out so well, I decided to make a pair for Jonah too. The soles of Sophie's shoes are made of cotton but since Jonah is more active and runs around, I made his more sturdy. I bought some vinyl at the fabric store the other day. I think it'll be plenty strong for how often/long he wears the shoes.



I also happened to pick up a few more "fat quarters" of fabric. I just can't resist! All of the colors and patterns make me happy!


1 comment:

Lauren Clyde said...

Sarah! Time to open up your own baby boutique! I'm loving all your adorable projects!! The Spring outfit for Sophie... SO CUTE!!! Okay, too many exclamations... I'm just so impressed. And those shoes are incredible. I'm absoluttely amazed. You'll have to check out my sister-in-law's line of baby wear she's just recently started. It's called "Little Color Box". You can be linked to her site through my blog, her name is Tami Foulger. Check it out b/c she's come up with some really cute stuff and I'm so proud of her. Keep up the projects cuz I want to copy all your ideas ;o)

Have you heard of graciousmay.com??? They're adorable homemade baby shoes. Your shoes reminded me of theirs. check em out!